Funkmaster Flex blazes Drake in response to his Hot 97 shade [VIDEO] 

CLAP BACKKKKKKKK. . 

As digitally promised, legendary HOT 97 DJ, Funkmaster Flex, took to NYC airwaves with a “story” centered around your boy Drake in light of the “Hotline Bling” spitter’s unabashed TROLLLLLLL of him and the infamous Hip-Hop and R&B radio station during his Summer Sixteen concert at Madison Square Garden. 

 
On Saturday, the ever-chatty bomb-dropping radio personality smooth clapped back at OVO’s 29-year-old bearded king for saying, “You see, they tellin’ lies on Hot 97, that’s how it goes / I told ‘em fire Funk Flex and then I’ll come and do your show,” in a freestyle delivered at his tour’s first MSG stop on Thursday. 

“I’m not really worried about you making me lose my job,” Flex said, in response to Drizzy’s shade. “Want me to tell you why? 70 percent of your fans wear high heels. The other 30 percent are guys who wear sandals. I’m not concerned about you, bruh. I’m just not concerned, I’m sorry.”
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

As a follow up, Funkmaster proceeded to DRAGGGGGGGGG the Tronto bred representative’s soul by stating that his claim on a ranking as one of Hip-Hop’s top five emcees held NO water as that exclusive collection was only open to rappers who actually write their own sh**..

Instagram: @Vavabooom/ @TheOfficialCheekywiki_ 

funkmaster flex drake

GOT ZAMN GOT ZAMNNNNNNN..

 
Flex wasn’t done hitting Drake with haymakers there…the 48-year-old DJ then exhumed the ghostwriting controversy that surrounded the 6god back in 2015 after Meek Mill’s Twitter fingers accused him of employing a secret author to pen his celebrated material. 

 
The HOT 97 god the claimed that Drake and his camp were responsible for leaking a reference track–written by Quentin Miller– for his verse on Meek Mill’s “R.I.C.O.”

If you let Flex tell it, Drizzy and his peoples panicked after the Dreamchasers’ squad suspected the “Nothing Was The Same,” spitter of sending subliminal shots Meek’s way on their collaborative track; thus, OVO dropped the reference track to prove,”[Drake] didn’t write it. [Quentin Miller wrote it,” in effort to avoid any retaliation from the Philly born lyricist. 

 
“In reality, you coughed up the reference track to not get pressed [by Meek],” the DJ hollered. 

 
OH BISHHHHH..

THERE’S MORE.. 

 
Drake’s character then took another hit by the proverbial balled up fists of Flex when the veteran radio head brought up the video of the Canada native’s infamous 2009 Hot 97 freestyle–in which the Champagne Papi was seen reading his rhymes off of a Blackberry.  

 
Though the “Know Yourself” rapper originally claimed to have NO knowledge that the footage of his cell phone assisted flow would ever surface, Funkmaster Flex says HOT 97 uploaded the video to the internet at OVO’s request. 

 
“This guy and his people continue to call [former Hot 97 DJ] Cipha Sounds’ phone! And Cipha said, we’re not gonna put out the video, it’s gonna make him look bad,” Flex said. “He and his people keep calling and asking. I put the video up. They help circulate the video. Video comes out, everybody jokes on him for it, but yo, he got bars! You wanted people to think that you wrote your bars. Because you knew the day would come when people might see and question your pen.”

 
SHEEEEEEEEESH…

Funk Flex rounded up his verbal war against the “If You’re Reading This Its Too Late,” mastermind by shadily saying that the success of his 2016 tour is solely contingent on “Where Ya At,” rhymer, Future’s, trap god persona being present at the shows…

 
“I wanna tell you something, Drizzy. Tonight, when Future comes out on that stage, you gon’ give him that bag of money. You know why? Because you need him to be street. You need him on that tour.” 

MESSY WEDGESSSSSS..
LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING BELOW..

THOUGHTS?

 
By : Asia Grace 

Instagram: @Vavabooom/ @TheOfficialCheekywiki_     

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

%d bloggers like this: